What’s better than just a plain matcha latte? A Peppermint Matcha Latte with protein! This morning or mid-afternoon warm drink is the best treat! It's so frothy and delicious, you're going to love it!
- 1-2 tsp matcha powder of choice (preferred ceremonial grade)
- 1/2 cup vanilla unsweetened almond milk, steamed (or any milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup water, steamed
- 1 scoop White Chocolate Peppermint PRO7EIN Synthesis Protein Powder
- 1 scoop collagen
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high until throughly blender and frothy.
- Carefully open blender as the pressure from blending on high can cause resistance and pop open like a bottle of bubbly!
- Sip and enjoy!!
About the Author: Dana Bujalski hales from the Chicago suburbs. As a personal chef for in-home meal prep, small parties, and cooking lessons, Dana focuses primarily on clients' nutritional and specific dietary needs. She has a strong passion for health and wellness and has competed in four NPC Bikini Competitions, placing 2nd in her third show. Competing helped Dana become stronger both in and out of the kitchen, which ultimately led to her having a better relationship with food, something she adamantly passes along to her clients. Find more delicious recipes on her Instagram: @BodyFuelbyDana