When you have a little bit extra time in your morning to bake instead of making a smoothie on the go, these baked oats hit the spot and keep you feeling full with energy all morning!
- 1.5 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup wild blueberries
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 scoops vanilla plant-based protein
- 1 cup unsweetened dairy free milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray two 4X4 oven safe pans or 8x8 pan with non-stick.
- Layer the bottom of the pan(s) with half the blueberries.
- In one medium bowl, combine the rest of the blueberries, lemon zest, oats, protein, milk and vanilla. Mix well and pour into the pans.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until slight bubbles.
- Cool slightly and enjoy!
About the Author: Dana Bujalski hails from the Chicago suburbs. As a personal chef for in-home meal prep, small parties, and cooking lessons, Dana focuses primarily on clients' nutritional and specific dietary needs. She has a strong passion for health and wellness and has competed in four NPC Bikini Competitions, placing 2nd in her third show. Competing helped Dana become stronger both in and out of the kitchen, which ultimately led to her having a better relationship with food, something she adamantly passes along to her clients. Find her on Instagram @BodyFuelbyDana